Champions of the World (2018, 2016)
World Championship of Performing Arts 2018 WCOPA at Long Beach, California.
Winners Champion of the World title in the following Senior divisions:
Dance Acrobatic/gymnastic Dance. Gold medal.
Variety Act Ground Under 3 Props. Gold medal.
Variety Act Ground Open. Gold medal.
Ainara Sierralta was also awarded in the following Junior divisions:
Contortion Flexibility Dance. Gold medal.
Contortion Open. Silver medal.
Contortion Advanced. Bronze medal.
We deeply appreciate the support of our sponsors and supporters during this world renowed competition.
Junoon by Cirque du Soleil
Planet Zymbalia! Oh How we love ya!
composed by Violaine Corradi and Rose Winebrenner
Recent Clients and Artistic collaborations
2023 Henderson Land "Realising your Imagination" Exhibit website: here
- Pure International’s 2017 Switch on to Meditation Campaign here
- Interview for South China Morning Post here
- HK Youth Arts Foundation theatrical show MELODIA, Directed by Lindsey Mcalister, music composed by Rose Winebrenner and Violaine Corradi (Cirque du Soleil)
Press review by South China Morning Post, Hong Kong here
Press release by Toorak Times, Australia here
HKYAF blog here
- 2016 WCOPA Champion of the World title Dance Acrobatic/Gymnastic Senior Overall Winner and Gold medalist
Silver medal Contemporary Dance Senior Group
Silver medal Variety act without assistance
Bronze medal Musical Theatre Dance Senior Group
- Pure International’s 2016 World Promotion Campaign Ahhh Grrr (Cannes Gold Dolphin Winner) here
- 2016 Pure Apparel Fall/Winter collection modelling
- Featured in the photography blog, Wonderful Machine 2016 here
- Trophy from Indian Culture Association of Macau 2014